CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Healing myself inside conflicts

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Wormwood Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
skipper-dog Views: 6,269
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,532,250

Re: Healing myself inside conflicts

I was so encouraged when I came back to this forum and found so many responses. Thank You!

The thoughts and judgements are my constant company and they are here with me. Since I had this awakening late last night, I don't have things in place yet to help make the mind shift. I have a hold on some movies by Wayne Dyer and Louise Hays from the library. My husband has been away all weekend and will he home later today, but he left with my CD holder and all of my spiritual music is in it. My books are packed away in storage ( we have our house on the market and packed many things that are in storage).

One thing about my husband being away was it gave me alot of time alone to think and I did. I know what the thoughts are, I know where they came from and I know what they are doing to me. They are an uninvited guest and the eviction notice has been placed!

I have heard about the Jerry and Ester Hicks. They are on my list. Since this awareness, I have to watch myself so I don't become impatient with my progress.
Sedona is new to me so I will do research to learn more.

Thank you for your encouragement guys ..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)