CureZone   Log On   Join
2 Aspects

InnerCalm Views: 6,122
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,532,451

2 Aspects

Of course you create them, but what I am saying is there is a bigger YOU beyond the personality. It is what is called awareness. Thoughts act as interference patterns which are like waves on the ocean. They don't affect the ocean per se. They just appear on it.

But if you think you can control them as you say....

Try this

Don't think of a yellow Volkswagon.

How'd you do?

There is two things going on. Awareness, that which is ultimately untouchable by our story of "self" and the story. You can go beyond the story or you can recreate it which is where you are coming from. I agree with both methods depending on what the end goal is.

If you read my other posts you will see that I am very much inline with healing our incongruencies within our subconscious mind. It is important to realize though, that this editing takes place at the code level of the human experience of consciousness. What I was saying earlier is this code lies over top of the deeper/spiritual aspect of who we really are.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.657 sec, (1)