CureZone   Log On   Join
Yes, you can get the enema bag at Walmart.

Lovey Views: 9,730
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 153,347

Yes, you can get the enema bag at Walmart.

Northern lite,

I just bought one at Walmart over the weekend. I found it by the pharmacy. I had a little trouble using it since it was my first time. I had to hold the attachment inside me with my right hand so it wouldn't slip out and hold enema bag upside down with the left hand and squeeze the water out of it. Plus I had trouble keeping the kinks out of the tubing so the water could get through. It wasn't too bad once I got the hang of it, but it was a little frustrating at first. It was all worth it because I felt SO MUCH BETTER after that.

I used some of my bottled mountain spring arrowhead water for the enema, since I wasn't sure what was best to use. I filled the sink with hot water and dropped the bottles in there to warm them up for a few minutes. That way, they can't get too hot and won't be too cold either.

Lovey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.859 sec, (1)