CureZone   Log On   Join
I completely agree with Metta

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
MidlothianGirl Views: 14,517
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 153,879

I completely agree with Metta

I have had Acne for about 28 years, believe it or not. I had done just about everything except go on Accutane to cure it. The only thing that worked was liverflushing and doing a lot of bowel cleansing, and that included getting colonics.

I had done tons of bowel cleansing, fasting detoxes, and a ton of candida cleanses, but nothing really PERMANENTLY cured me.

If I keep my bowel clean and liver flushed, I have no Acne at all. I do take supplements and I also had all my silver mercury Amalgams replaced, because mercury exposure causes terrible candida, a HUGE contributor to acne.

Persistant Acne can be a huge puzzle, but with the right knowledge, you should be able to cure it, but you MUST take a multi-pronged approach. Bowel cleansing is a MUST for people with acne....it's just as important as liver flushing. I did a kidney cleanse, and that seems to have helped as well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.547 sec, (1)