CureZone   Log On   Join
jaw chewer and liver flush help Re: uu

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Holistic Dentist in a Pouch!
Powder Cleans Better than Dentist without Fluoride!

More
More

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Holistic Dentist in a Pouch!
Powder Cleans Better than Dentist without Fluoride!

ds3 Views: 1,020
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,535,278

jaw chewer and liver flush help Re: uu

Hi everyone,
A while back, someone here posted a video with a woman talking about how chewing helps whiten teeth and strengthen bone density. I've been interested in it since seeing that video but had no idea on what to safely "chew" on. Well, it appears she has come out with a device now. I'm going to try it and thought others might be interested so here is the link:

http://www.jawcerciser.com/index.html

Healthwise, I'm still improving but unfortunately, my itchy skin on arms and back has returned along w/ that slight rash on my arms and facial Acne flare-up. I've been doing a Liver Flush every month (7 or 8 now) but never see anything - no sign of any type of parasite, no liver
flukes, no stones - nothing. I know Uny says that we're all different and each flush is different but it's discouraging to never see any signs. I do the simple Schulze flush - 4 oz of Extra-Virgin Olive-Oil and 4 oz of grapefruit and lemon juice (organic)
and drink all at once. I do NOT do any Epsom Salts at all. I normally do the 5 day mini flush too. I don't seem to have any problems with the flush other than mild nausea but only for a little bit and usually not enough to even warrent making ginger tea. I use the stethoscope and it is so loud that I almost want to pull the stethoscope out of my ears. As the months went by, the sounds have lessened. I do a small (2 oz ea) back to back Coffee-Enema the next day. But again, the only thing that comes out is some kind of light greenish looking BMs but no
stones or anything. I've even tried taking 1 or 2 caps of IF#1 even though I don't really need it. A couple weeks ago, I had some pasta with OO (Olive-Oil) and garlic and the next day had that got-to-go-now feeling and actually had 5 dark green balls/soft stones come out (small like 1/2 the size of pea). So I thought, great...I'll do a Liver Flush in a few days. Nothing again.

I wasn't overly worried since I never thought I had liver/gallbladder stones but I believe my liver is very "toxic". And except for the 1/2 gallone of ice
cream causing me problems, I haven't had any more pain there. But now that my itchy skin is back, I'm thinking that the Liver Flush isn't going so great for me and not sure what to do as I really don't want to use Epsom Salts . I do the foot reflexogoly on the night of the flush...maybe I should do the reflexology every night? I nearly lived in castor oil packs on my abs for so long, and haven't been great about using it on my liver so I can add that in and I can try the charcoal poutice pack too although I'm still not quite clear on how to make it. It's just layered in between 2 paper towels?

Back when I was very sick with the C Diff, I was taking garlic cloves - 4, usually 6, and sometimes 9 daily for
aobut 2 months so I would think that would have killed parasites if I had had any. And I still take at least 1 clove on most days. Also take superfood, echinacea, and started on cayenne tincture and cayenne powder but am only up to 1/4 tsp daily now. Have been putting on BF&C oil on skin and taking BF&C internally but I think it's more liver or kidney problem than "skin" problem.

Am still mostly on fruits and veggies (raw and some lightly cooked) and only like 1 pc of flat bread a week. I'm doing more blending though since I still don't have a good juicer and the jack lolaine clogs up after 2 or 3 glasses only. I blend only til it is drinkable and is like the consistancy of thick applesauce for example. Besides, I want the fiber since I'm still trying to gain weight too.

I've never done a kidney flush except for juicing/blending Watermelon and parsely on occassion. Can the itchiness be due to anything kidney related? Or most likely still the liver problems? Does anyone have any other suggestions on how I can improve my liver flushes? I'd appreciate any advice any of you have to offer.

I want to add how much of an inspiration you all are. Although I'm not on the "incurables program", I read all
that is written and each of you is truly remarkable and makes one want to keep moving forward and do more!

Thanks,
ds3 = ds2 = desperately seeking (since I keep getting blocked and don't know why).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.922 sec, (2)