CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New here

Spiffy0ne Views: 4,569
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,540,335

Re: New here

Wow, thank you all for your questions,suggestions and overall helpfulness. I already picked up on quite a few things thanks to you all.

I have stopped using Vaseline as of yesterday! My lips are thanking me for it. I don't know why it never occured to me to just stop using the Vaseline. I guess once the dermatologist told me to keep it on, it was implanted into my head.

I have an appointment with an allergist coming after Christmas. Hopefully this doesn't have anything to do with animals as I have 5 and obviously can't get rid of them (they're family yanno?).

And 122453 your post was most resourceful and lifted my spirits overall. It helped me a lot with my outlook on this issue.

Just sucks there is no easy cure for this one. I have seen some crazy things suggested here! Right now I think I'll wait for my next derm and allergy appointments before I start thinking up a new gameplan for treatment.

Thanks again! And I'll be checking these forums daily till my lips are healed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

0.680 sec, (1)