Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

More
Willowley Views: 3,847
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,541,088

Re: Yay For You....Re: Attn! Apothecary is out of Eyebright! :( :( :(

You don't know how happy I am for you, just like I'm happy for me!

I've now done 4 drops and still not the BURN but more stinging.  I'm going to keep adding drops every few days to see if I get the BURN.

Its hard to describe the way your eyes feel after the wash huh? They feel very soothed, things look brighter or sharper or something, its hard to put into words really, but its GREAT!

Uny and Rocky do that thing with wrapping their eyelids over the rim of the cup but I can't even bring myself to try that, just thinking about it makes me cringe lol. What I do is fill the cup right below the rim line then add my drops. Only the first time did the solution run down my face. I guess its a matter of placing it correctly over your eye.  I'm sure the more you do it the less that will happen.   :)

This eyewash is miraculous stuff.  I can't wait until my eyesight starts improving.  I hope everyone who got the eyewash will post their thoughts on it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.281 sec, (1)