CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded WOOHOO! & TRIPLE-YAY!!! Re: Yay For You....Re: Attn! Apothecary is out of Eyebright! :( :( :(

unyquity Views: 3,897
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,541,111

WOOHOO! & TRIPLE-YAY!!! Re: Yay For You....Re: Attn! Apothecary is out of Eyebright! :( :( :(

EVERYTHING TELLY SAID (and Willowley too, of course)...

//www.curezone.org/upload/_N_Forums/Natural_Heali/yahoooooo_ani.gif

>>>you are right, it is hard to explain but my eyes do feel better....sharper and "cleaner"<<<

So absolutely true...it's virtually impossible to define in words, yet the "goodness" is SOLIDLY discernible every time I do an eyewash.

We don't need no steeenking glasses (or optometrists either)!

Ruhroh, I sense a mini-rant coming on...(to rant or not to rant?)

Methinks the way to defeat the powers that be is NOT by always complaining & b*tching about them to ourselves (and to others)...to try to get others to see the truth. The way to convince others? SHOW others (and ourselves) what we talk about knowing, and PROVE the PTB to be WRONG! (ooh, I'm all inspired now, watch out!)

Ain't nobody gonna argue with a real/visible healing that they can see! Everybody is SICK and tired (and nauseated) by us when we 'talk the talk but don't walk the walk'...I'm sure we all agree, 'hypocrites' (in all forms) ARE totally disgusting. And I've never known one to be effective at anything (except making me sick and/or angry).

Methinks: let's stop b*tching and moaning about the Posers That Be, and use that energy to start PROVING them to the playground bullies and liars that they are...to those around us on CZ, but particularly to those in our REAL life. Side effect? Oh yeah, there's one: we get to become totally in charge of our own health and freedom for the rest of our lives.

Now THAT's a healing that COUNTS!

HEAL ON!!!

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.734 sec, (2)