CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Yes but what about lab results?

greenie Views: 1,648
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 154,120

Re: Yes but what about lab results?

I sent some stones for analysis and the results back said no evidence of being gall stones.
I find it infuriating that I have passed hundreds of green stones and then I have liver function, cholesterol tests and my stones analysed and I am told everything is normal.

Am I going mad?
Will I be seeing little green men soon and be taken away by some oh so sweet doctors in white coats?! Any similar stories or comments please.

//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=170&i=608

First off I did not mean to question your or anyone else's beliefs on where stones come from. I only pointed out that color is not a good indicator of the origin of the stones since the contents of the gall bladder empties directly into the intestines.

From the above site you can see that not all analysis on passed stones have confirmed the constituents and origins of the stones. I have also read on this site where someone found grapefruit pulp in the center of a stone...clearly not from the gall bladder.

In the other reported analysis I have never seen a percentage reported for the cholesterol content. If cholesterol was only detected it does not mean the stones were entirely cholesterol. If they did not do a lipid analysis they would not detect any lipds (oils). The lab reports need to report what they were analyzing for...if they did not look for it in their analytical methods they certainly cannot report "it" is or is not present.

I don't see where your math comment adds anything to the discussion since you should be able to see that this issue is not black and white.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.797 sec, (1)