CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: General Criticisms on Parasite Cleansing

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More
Rob. Views: 1,729
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,542,939

Re: General Criticisms on Parasite Cleansing

Dam good post there (though I suspect it should be moved to debate forum?)

I am a big believer too on using alternatives to testing in some cases. Tests can be inaccurate and misleading, for a wide range of ailments, for myself I have gotten far more from looking at my symptoms not test results - Of course I have been fortunate in that my ills have had some very profound symptoms so it was possible to give myself an accurate diagnosis.

I would consider myself a pro-drug person, I feel that herbs are too hit and miss, in that there are few hard facts. There are no studies documenting what parasties they are effective against, no set dosing or potency. Effective they may be, but without scitentific studies there can be a lot of pain for little gain. I wouldn't like to come accross as anti-herbs here, humaworm is the first thing I reach for when I get parasite symptoms. But for a targetted treatment I need to know the treatment I use is effective. Of course thats the fault of our medical systems, but that doesn't change the issue.

I am curious why you are so against anti-depressants though? I myself am very much infavour of them. I do use them, not for their mood-lifting effects (of which tend to be minimal) but as an energy booster. For example, right now I'm on a harsh course of drugs to get rid of a very hardy giardia infection, without prozac I'd be bed ridden, with it I can do a full days work - albeit with a sick bucket by my side! For the record though, I am against using anti-depressants as mood-lifters, in a perfect world the cause of the Depression would be treated rather than covering it up, badly, thing is the primary effect of anti-depressants is to raise energy levels, not elevate mood. That's why the suicide rates are higher for those on anti-depressants, they still have depression, but now they've got the energy they need to work themselves up to suicide too.

I guess thats a real unconvincing argument infavour of them, well they have their place in my opinion, just not as anti-depressants!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.390 sec, (1)