CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To gracetabitha.

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
sturgeon Views: 1,346
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 154,550

Re: To gracetabitha.

The gallbladder holds about the same amount of bile as the oil used in the various flush receipes. If you mix a clear liquid (oil) with an equal amount of a strongly colored liquid you will get a colored liquid. The bile will be released into the intestines to mix with the oil and this would color it green. If the stones were formed in the intestines they would also be colored green. Bile is typically resorbed and the bile salts are often used several times in digesting one meal (absorbed and re-released into the intestine). During the flushes the bile passes through much too rapidly too be absorbed and thus is excreted.

I have done and do a lot of butchering on our little ranchette and I can tell you from experience that even the smallest amount of bile will stain anything it touches a very bright green!

I have a question I have been pondering. In reading many posts where the people have documented Gallstones they have not been able to pass them yet they pass many soft stones during the flush. Why do you think this might be? Why wouldn't all the stones be passed? I am learning a bunch from you guys and gals!
_Original_Message_ﰩ

The gallbladder holds about the same amount of bile as the oil used in the various flush receipes. If you mix a clear liquid (oil) with an equal amount of a strongly colored liquid you will get a colored liquid. The bile will be released into the intestines to mix with the oil and this would color it green. If the stones were formed in the intestines they would also be colored green. Bile is typically resorbed and the bile salts are often used several times in digesting one meal (absorbed and re-released into the intestine). During the flushes the bile passes through much too rapidly too be absorbed and thus is excreted.

I have a question I have been pondering. In reading many posts where the people have documented Gallstones they have not been able to pass them yet they pass many soft stones during the flush. Why do you think this might be? Why wouldn't all the stones be passed? I am learning a bunch from you guys and gals!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.109 sec, (2)