CureZone   Log On   Join
The Amazing Papaya

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
High on Water Views: 2,340
Published: 12 years ago

The Amazing Papaya

Like many others, my biggest problem is food-addiction. I love to eat, but I no longer have the digestion of a healthy child. Oh man, Ouuuuuch!

Upon finding myself in WallyWorld yesterday, again, they had these humongo papayas. They're the ones the size of a small football. Since my family does not like them (YAY for me), I had the entire thing for supper last night.

I have been tremendously (shall we say) "backed-up" for quite some time. I've been busy, but also highly-stressed, and when I'm highly stressed, I tend to overdo it in the department of over-abundance - namely: too much da_n FOOD!

It was abso-freaking-lutely amazing what that one large papaya did for me, even causing me to awaken at 4:30a.m. for a much-needed and (very normal-looking) elimination. I feel like a new woman (again-lol) and, well, let's just say I'm going to buy another papaya today. I do wish these were organic, but the benefits were way too wonderful for me to worry about that, as I know that my consistant intake of iodine, seasalt, vitamin C, and minerals and vitamins will take care of that.

http://www.home-remedies-for-you.com/articles/Papaya-Health-benefits.html

I will still be on a bit of a 'hiatus' for another week, but I just HAD to come online to post this.

Love and good health to ALL!
Karen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)