CureZone   Log On   Join
HELP! Gallbladder attack.

abradew Views: 2,691
Published: 17 years ago

HELP! Gallbladder attack.

Hello, I have been diagnoised with Gallstones from an ultra-sound although until yesterday I have never had an attack. I've been taking Dr. Schultze's detox and liver tinctures and drinking the tea. I did a five day Master cleanse about 3 weeks ago.

This morning I've taken the following to try and ease the pain: I took 4 fish oil caps and drank apple cider with apple cider vinegar. I also took two vicodine about a half hour ago with 2 caps of milk thistle.

Last night I took a tablespoon of Epsom Salt in apple cider and it helped for a short while but I took a vicodone too.

I'm feeling pretty desperate and my partner wants to take me to the emergency room but I'm afraid that they won't be able to do anything other than surgery which was recommended when the ultra-sound was done.

I'm sorry this is so rambling, the pain is making it hard for me to think straight.

I did a liver cleanse about a month ago and only passed a few small stones. I've been gearing up to do another one when this attack occured. Could it be that this attack is the result of my body detoxing from the tinctures and the MC?

Is is OK to go ahead and do another liver cleanse now during the attack?

I've given birth to four children and this pain is far worse.

Thank you for any advice you can offer.

Diane

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.344 sec, (1)