CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Distilled water and hair loss / thinning hair...

13mongoose Views: 12,772
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,546,117

Re: Distilled water and hair loss / thinning hair...

Hair loss is definitely not related to distilled water. It could be a hormonal thing but its hard to say what exactly is causing it in your case.

I had the same problem as you but I know why my hair fell out cause I pulled it out. I took ritalin in high school and early college and it made me do some strange things. After I got out of the shower I would rub the hell out of my hair to dry it. I noticed a little hair would fall each day. When I studied I had the habit of running my fingers through my hair and I noticed hair would fall out on my desk. Also when I played with my dog on the floor she would put her paw on my hair and then as I pulled my head up it would take a good chunk of hair with it. As a result of all these things I am missing a good chunk of hair on my front forehead (but I have no bald spot).

But since I started drinking store bought distilled water and used spray 2 and 3 on my head and changed to more raw foods and fruits my hair has infact started to grow back as I have peach fuzz on the front of my head now. I'm excitied and plan to order another 8oz bottle of the top knot spray and do a longer (40 day) fast to see if I can grow back my hair more. If I was drinking store bought (not the best) distilled water and my hair grew back - even slightly - then it can't be distilled water that caused your baldness. Since then my family has bought a nice distiller and we distill it at home.

I'm sure theres a way to grow your hair back if you are really interested. I've heard MH mention other folks who did a OJ fast and their hair grew back!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.297 sec, (1)