CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Amazing Papaya

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
spudlydoo Views: 1,923
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,546,445

Re: The Amazing Papaya

No rain, and intense heat, causes terrible depression for people. I've observed an interesting psychological difference between the tourists and the local people. Everyday, many times a day, I hear tourists saying, "I hope it doesn't rain on my holiday", and in the next breath they are telling us that we should be watering our now dead lawn, so its nice for them to sit on. They get upset when I tell them that they can't use our water to wash their car with, they just don't get it. My partner thinks that we should turn off the water to the hostel, at least for a couple of hours a day, just to let people know what its like to have none, they might think twice about having their 30 min shower, or leaving the tap running while they're cleaning their teeth.

The local people watch the weather reports, and the conversations are things like "the BOM (bureau of meteorolgy), give us a 40% chance of a shower today", this is accompanied by smiles and hope. Then no rain, and people are downcast again. It takes its toll, no doubt about it.

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.719 sec, (1)