CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Distilled water and hair loss / thinning hair...

Views: 12,546
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,546,117

Re: Distilled water and hair loss / thinning hair...

My experience is that we all have to start somewhere building upon truth and educating ourselves after we have been influenced by the medical community all our lives. We have been taught to be dependent. My learning independence and taking responsibility for my own health came in stages. Personally, I give anyone credit for starting to be interested in their health and asking questions. There are no stupid questions. The only stupid questions are the ones that are not asked. If someone asks me questions about what I have learned in natural healing, I consider it a privilege to share what I know. I have so much to learn. I hope to be learning until I die. Humility to me says I have much to learn.
I hope this gives those questioning people courage to keep on searching and looking for the answers that get them well that only come from natural medicine.
Thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.813 sec, (1)