CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HELP! Gallbladder attack.

abradew Views: 2,542
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 154,666

Re: HELP! Gallbladder attack.

Thank you for asking. I just got home from the hospital. The pain got too intense and was unbearable and I finally relented to go to the ER here in town. I was running a temp of 103 and my blood pressure climbed dangerously high. My GB was infected and caused a systemic infection.

The ER sent me to a hospital about 45 minutes away and they did emergency surgery last night and removed my GB. The surgen said that my GB looked quite angry and I was close to having to have the old fasioned GB surgery that has a long healing time. Apperantly it was quite enlarged and infected. I will have the pathologist report next week. The surgen did say that my liver bioposy, done in August of this year, and my blood work was exceptionally good considering I've had hepatitis c for 32 years.

I feel that if I had done the liver GB flush before the adverse symptoms occured I could have saved my gallbladder. I should have gotten serious about the flushes after an ultrasound in August, showed stones. But at that time I didn't know about flushes. Chak up another hard lesson to experience, but then hindsite is always 20-20!

After my last post I did pass about 30-50 pea sized stones. I was very hopeful at that point but the pain increased to an unbearable place where I couldn't talk or walk and was actually crying in pain. I have an exceptionally high pain tolerance, and as I said before this pain was far worse than childbirth.

I plan on doing another Liver Flush in about a month as I feel that my liver must be conjested. I can't believe how well I feel now though and the doctor and nurses were surprised at how quickly I bounced back from surgery.

Thank you so much for your help. You offered a myeriad of information and support and I am grateful.

Diane

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.641 sec, (1)