CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Distilled water and hair loss / thinning hair...

MH 108 Views: 12,665
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,546,779

Re: Distilled water and hair loss / thinning hair...

every woods, meadow, even fence rows, etc...should have some variety of stinging nettles...

the woods nettles grows about waste high; while other varieties may grow taller...when they are in bloom, you can smell them as you get near to them.

their roots are very orange in color; those into colors suggest the roots are loaded with iron, etc...i recentlyy dug up some and noticed they do swamp out the other weeds and take over an area...

nettles is one of the few herbs that can be used as a food, for clothing and as a medicine.

----------------
hair
i don't think it is as complicated as many make it out to be; it simply is reflecting our health and those that are bald by age 18? well, you can thank your past family members, yet you can decide to break those chains and clean up your body and as you restore your circulation, yo may grow some new hair....

it is a fact:
burn your skin off, down to the meat and bones and if you treat it properly...first the blood vessels crawl around and reconnect, then the tendons, flesh, skin and new hair...

since the body can grow new flesh and bones along with hair when damaged; i see no reason why it can't when it has not been damaged by an accident...the treatment is the same, weed and feed.

mh

ps
ignore all the post that the pest make...as long as they don't cross the line, their pesky post will stand as a reminder; but if they get too nasty, they simply get blocked and erased...

don't blame pure water for our health problems, try blaming the hundreds of bad habits we humans do.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.141 sec, (1)