CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sauerkraut Die Off?

sans sucre Views: 10,097
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,546,971

Re: Sauerkraut Die Off?

Hi. Yes, I did mean like an allergy. And the reason I thought so is b/c it happened so fast after ingestion. If it is die off, you should be over the symptoms you are experiencing within a few days. If that doesn't happen, re-consider allergies. Opinions are mixed on whether probiotics cause die off. Jeff the candida doc on the other forum here is emphatic that it does not (though I am not 100% sure he is correct), just simply creates less space for candida to inhabit. My own experience (8 years dealing with this and observing and taking notes before I got significantly better) is that die off takes at least a week or 2 after starting a new antifungal because it takes time for enough of the organisms to die, then begin excreting the toxins that cause the feelings of die off - it doesn't happen within a day or 2. And I have mistakenly attributed many bad feelings to die off, only to discover much later that it was not the case - just stuff I was intolerant to. For me, true die off is relatively easy to go through and should not last more than a few days to a week before feeling significantly better. IMHO, one of the biggest obstacles to getting over this is mistaking intolerances for die off, and continuing a protocol which makes them feel even worse, and then they get excited b/c they think that is a good thing. Now, all that being said, I could be wrong and everyone else who posted here is right - I am just expressing a hopefullly educated opinion. Just keep it in mind if you discover you do not feel better SOON.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.531 sec, (1)