CureZone   Log On   Join
starting process earlier than later in the day??..

pniki Views: 1,016
Published: 18 years ago

starting process earlier than later in the day??..

hi all.. re Hulda Clark s recipe.. is it ok to have a couple of glasses of Epsom Salts within a couple of hours of each other, then eat something, (light), then go for the Extra-Virgin Olive-Oil + citrus and call it a day?? i'm on my first day of vacation, and have actually had two servings of e.s. + a light salad.. i was just so hungry..!!! :oD
i did have a few visits to the loo which produced the expected liquid result.. ...
i now am anxious to get the Extra-Virgin Olive-Oil down and just lay down and rest.. i am definitely a candidate for some results as i'm sure my liver is clogged up with all sorts of gunk.. i haven't been treating my body kindly in the last while..
i am on pst, so it'll be a little a while till nightfall..

..also, after the second glass of e.s. i started to feel like i was having a sodium rush if you will.. the face felt a bit tight and my heart rate went up... does that sound like the bp going up? or just the process??..

please let me know your thoughts and advice..
thanks in advance!!!
love this site.. i have learned so much about natural ways here..

looking fwd to your notes!!!
:o)
-signed, presently-a-polluted-pacific-person

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)