CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HELP PLEASE. Can someone pls provide me a websight where I can buy the ingridients for the cleansing so I can already do my gb flush.

Rusfox Views: 1,303
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 154,983

Re: HELP PLEASE. Can someone pls provide me a websight where I can buy the ingridients for the cleansing so I can already do my gb flush.

For parasite clensing I use Clarkia from sbherbalremedies.com

For kidney clense you can use Watermelon and/or its seeds. It is great to crush Watermelon seeds, add boiling water (1 glass of water for 2 teaspoons of crushed seeds), let it stay under a cover untill it cools down, and drink it. Best about a liter a day.

Sorry, I can't help with bowel clense cause I have never tried it myself. But I am pretty sure somebody here can help on that one.

Good luck!
_Original_Message_ﰩ

Nice parasite tincture called Clarkia can be purchased at www.sbherbalremedies.com

For kidney clense you can use Watermelon and/or its seeds. It is great to crush watermelon seeds, add boiling water (1 glass of water for 2 teaspoons of crushed seeds), let it stay under a cover untill it cools down, and drink it. Best about a liter a day.

Sorry, I can't help with bowel clense cause I have never tried it myself. But I am pretty sure somebody here can help on that one.

Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.813 sec, (1)