Re: Herbs or Antibiotics

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Google Advertisement
Hveragerthi Views: 1,778
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,552,019

Re: Herbs or Antibiotics

I've read you mention andrographis, chaparral, and Pau D Arco before. Do these three work for viral infections? Another friend was telling me about olive leaf extract. Any input on that as well would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Yes, as well as bacteria and fungi.  They are also boosting to the immune system and anti-inflammatory.

I have never worked with the olive leaf extract.  Before it became popular as a protease inhibitor for treating viral infections the primary use of olive leaf was as a sedative.  And when it did start becoming popular there was too much involved in the preparation.  You were supposed to simmer the leaves for half the day or something like that.  Anyway I could not see going through all that work when there were strong antivirals that I knew worked and did not require all the preparation.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

7.515 sec, (1)