CureZone   Log On   Join
did i do something wrong?

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Natural Cancer Remedies
Hundreds of thousands have cured their own cancers, and now yo...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
  Views: 1,425
Published: 17 years ago

did i do something wrong?

I suffer with sinus problems and also inherited high cholesterol,I,m not overweight and I try to eat healthy.After taking two prescriptions of Antibiotics in Sept.my sinus problem was still there.My doctor advised me to build up my immune system by using olive leaf extract and oil of oregano.I started researching these and stumbled upon the cure zone.I became quite excited because when I was growing up my parents 'cleaned 'us out regularly using Epsom Salt and senna pods as well as castor oil.We never used Antibiotics or had any major illnesses as we were growing up .When we became adults we stopped this practice and consequently suffered all kinds of allergies,infections,etc.

The curezone and Liver Flushing make a lot of sense to me.I did my cleanse using the Epsom Salts and the olive oil etc. on Nov.12th.Ten days before that I took black wallnut tincture twice a day. By 9:30 of the 12th,just before the olive oil mixture I had three bowel movements already.I used a hand blender to mix the oil and grapefruit so it was like a shake and I went off to bed.I omitted to take the sleeping herb because I don't usually have a problem sleeping,mistake.I could hear all kinds of rumbling going on and this kept me awake.I did not have any pain though but I did get a nightmare,so I obviously did not sleep well.I took the rest of the Epsom Salts next morning,I always mixed it with freshly juiced apple .I had diarrea BUT I DID NOT PASS ANY STONES OR GREEN STUFF.It was all the regular stuff Did I do something wrong?Please advice.I do plan to flush again but I want to get it right so any advise would be appreciated.Also,is it safe to take olive leaf origano oil and apple cider vinegar at the same time? I'm suffering with another attack of sinus and I,m determined not to take Antibiotics . Thanks for any advice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)