CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I am totally convinced that it is impossible to raise your ph levels...

JustinL Views: 15,659
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,553,574

Re: I am totally convinced that it is impossible to raise your ph levels...

From a first blood primal attack to a humble withdrawal..
I expected so!
I find it strange also that as a new member you focused right in on a string of posts that one would have to know where it was to locate so easily! Bypassing all the posts you say I am so hostile in! If one doesn't see the hostility from HVs side it says to me you have a purpose other then your so called claim to help! And if you really wanted to help othersd you would look past your petty observations for a moment to see what this Science is really all about instead of taking the word of someone you would probably claim to be a total stranger until just recently!
The more you pull this crap HV the more droppings you leave that expose you for what you are!
I know that so called first post from first blood had Hvergerrthi as the author as one can tell by my response! Games that shills play, a web to deceive!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.482 sec, (1)