Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Google Advertisement
jcounts Views: 1,482
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 155,411

Re: Booklet or CD by MH - has anyone read

Yes!
I recieved the paper version of his 108 page seminar manual and read it with great relish.

I am a Webmaster by trade and am trying to persuade MH to let me create a little website for him.

If you read his prolific posts here on CureZone you will learn about as much of his methods as the book contains. The book does have some really neat pictures.

MH is a unique healer and has a lot of interesting and controversial ideas. He rubs a lot of people the wrong way because he disagrees with a lot of the protocols discussed here on Curezone, but I believe in keeping an open mind and listening to all sides of the story before reaching a conclusion.

By all means send for the free book. MH even pays for the postage. Even if you are not ready to embrace the more radical of his ideas...there is a great deal to learn from MH.

His main point is that you must educate yourself. Being spoon-fed by him or any other healer is not really a short cut. Self education is the only route to true health.

Regards
John

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.703 sec, (1)