CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: people

breakingthegirl Views: 1,216
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,554,388

Re: people

Are you kidding, I went to the verizon store to renew my phone and it turned out to be a nightmare for me. There was this nice lady helping me and I guess she was being polite because she was very calm and not making any signs of annoyance or reactions to the smell. Then, I had to go up to the costumer service desk where they help four people at a time and the employee next to the lady that was helping me started noticing. He soon started smelling his armpits, sniffing around and soon started making loud comments about it. Then he told another employee about the f***ed up smell in the store and I just wanted to die!!!! The lady helping me kept going on and on and on and I just wanted to hide under a rock or just take off running. Well, she finally finished and I got my stuff and almost ran out of there not looking back because hello, who would they think it was; as soon as I left, the stench stopped right? When I was walking to my car, I realized I was dizzy and my mouth was super dry, then I got home and locked myself in my room and cried myself to sleep. Oh well, what can we do about it right?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.672 sec, (1)