CureZone   Log On   Join
Am I flushing in vain?

unadonna Views: 1,175
Published: 17 years ago

Am I flushing in vain?

I`ve been flushing about 5 times since october. The good thing is I always succeed in passing lots of stones.(yesterday I passed about 30 big stones - 2 and 3 sm large ) and lots of small ones. I couldn`t even count them. The bad thing is - I have terrible attacks very often - two or three times a week(Despite the cleansings that I regularly do). I am keeping a very strong diet; I had an ultrasound and they told me I had not stones stuck in the bile duct.(Inspite of that, the level of my liver enzymes was high and the doctor from ER told me not to postpone the surgery.) The pain is getting strong. It comes usually in the evening and lasts for hours. I`m taking Tylenol 3, but it makes me really exhausted and week. This treatment can`t last forever...I mean I feel like I am the only person who`s suffering so badly. After all...I intend not to flush anymore, because I can`t see the point. The pain is getting worse and I really don`t know what to do? Any ideas?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)