CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does discharge...

Hveragerthi Views: 1,719
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,559,644

Re: Does discharge...

Im not sure on acidic smell, its hard to describe, very potent smell, no to ozone, I think the discharge is causing the bad smell when it dries on the foreskin, so I could kill whatevers there for now but next time the slime comes I'd be back to square 1

I was hoping you would have access to ozone because it penetrates the skin.  So it would also help with internal as well as external infections.

If the discharge is seminal fluid it would have sugar in it, which could feed yeast on the skin.  Another option would be to try some Betadine (iodine) soap and wash the penis and surrounding tissue really good leaving the soap on the skin for a few minutes  to kill any yeast.  Don't forget to put on all clean clothes afterward to make sure there are no spores on the clothing.  Same for pajamas and bedding.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.734 sec, (1)