CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: is there any way to make the epsom salts taste better??

happydog Views: 15,042
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 156,015

Re: is there any way to make the epsom salts taste better??

I agree, they taste horrible! I only take one tablespoon at night, and mix it with apple juice instead of water. I also drink it through a straw and put the straw in the back of my mouth. Then I suck on an altoids mint. I don't usually eat candy so that's like a reward.

Sometimes I don't use any epsoms, I substitute mag citrate powder or leftover Oxypowder capsules. I sometimes use phillips milk of magnesia capsules in the am. In fact, come to think of it, the only consistent thing in my flush is the oo/gf. They all seem to work the same to me.

Also, lots of people do the flush without any epsoms or anything and have great results so it's not mandatory! I like to use it just in case I have a really big stone so it doesn't get stuck. Other than that I think any of the substitutes work just as well in my experience.

Just my 2 cents!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.813 sec, (1)