CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Skeptics

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
spudlydoo Views: 1,047
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,560,132

Re: Skeptics

Telly, this article annoyed me in the extreme. I normally really like this guys writing, but this article is no better than much of the party political, corporate, or religious guff, that comes from various sectors in our society.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/skeptic

This reference gives a definition of the word 'skeptic', it is a word to describe a behaviour or way of thinking, it is not used to define what the person is thinking.

I am a skeptic, I'm skeptical about the agenda of our governments and big corporations, I'm very skeptical about the pharmacutical industry, and all their drugs. I'm skeptical about all religions and belief systems, where a person is made powerless. In fact, I'm skeptical about most things.

If you question accepted knowledge, or accepted motives, or indeed think critically about anything that is put forward as 'the truth', and investigate further, you are a skeptic.

The 'drones' are in fact the people that believe everything they are told without question, not the skeptics. Maybe Mike needs to edit his writing a little better, or does he just want everyone to believe he is right and has 'the truth', and not question his motives or methods, maybe he wants people to be like drones, and accept every thing he says? I think I'll be viewing anything Mike says in future with a skeptical eye.

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.828 sec, (1)