CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: instructions

Views: 1,323
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,560,831

Re: instructions

After I eat breakfast and brush my teeth, I swish the acidophilus liquid in my mouth for a couple minutes. Then I spit it out. But I think I might start swallowing it so it does not get on my lips anymore.

When my lips were still in the process of healing, I applied the acidophilus liquid to vermillion border on lower lip and triangular raw area on upper lip right after swishing the acidophilus liquid in my mouth. I did not swish the acidophilus liquid in my mouth or apply it to my raw area of lips more than once per day.

I kept my mouth dry or free from moisturizers or lip washes during the day. It is harder for a scab to dry on triangular area of upper lip if it is wet. But the acidophilus liquid helps the scab stay on once it forms.

At night, I apply shea butter to my lips to act as a protective barrier from saliva as I sleep.

When I noticed a shiny, clear layer of skin on vermillion border, I knew that skin became waterproof. It will take longer for the raw area on upper lip to become waterproof. I think because the fordyce spots keep secreting oil that makes it mushy, as well as attract bacteria. So, the acidophilus liquid dries it so it can form a scab- at least the one that I used. I am curious to know if non-acidophilus liquid makes the lip skin exfoliate? If it does not, maybe those using it could add some milk to acidophilus liquid on lips. The milk will help the lips to dry more. So, when your skin looks waterproof- it has a clear, shiny layer- at vermillion border, you can stop applying the acidophilus liquid to your lips. Since the lower lip will heal faster than the upper lip, you can just apply it to upper lip once your lower lip looks waterproof.

* The upper lip will form a scab (made from skin) several times. Each scab helps to grow a new layer of skin so do not slough off the scab when it gets wet.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.953 sec, (1)