CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver Flush Helps Lower Cholesterol

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

High PPM Colloidal Silver
3000 To 12,000 Ppm Of Atomic Size Particles Penetrate The To...

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Epsom Salt Capsules
Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse

More
More
Charly Views: 6,924
Published: 16 years ago

Liver Flush Helps Lower Cholesterol

I just got blood test results back and am happy to say that work on my health has paid off!

April 2003 my cholesterol was 371. I changed several life style habits. I refused to take cholesterol-lowering drugs, but did take one bottle of plant sterols (Cholest-off) in the beginning.

I quit eating processed sugar, and all white flour products. I no longer drink sodas or coffee, and drink only pure water and herbal teas. I quit drinking cows milk, and very rarely eat dairy products, meat, poultry or fish. I have focused on eating mostly fresh fruits, vegetables (usually 9-10 a day), legumes, nuts and grains. I 'juice' apples and various carrot combinations a few times a week. I eat oatmeal, freshly ground flaxseed and almonds daily.

I have taken vitamins, supplements and fiber in the past year. I started walking for about 40 minutes at least 5 times a week, and rebounding on my mini-trampoline for at least 10 minutes a day. I do some deep breathing daily and make sure I get a good nights sleep at night.

I have done two 60 day purges for micro-organisms, yeast and parasites - one in January and one in July, and plan to do one in January... and twice a year for the rest of my life, if I need it or not! (ha-ha, I believe EVERYONE needs this)

I have done 4 liver flushes, and see evidence of improvement each time. My thyroid comes up ok on medical tests, but on the under-the-arm, first thing in the morning temperature, it has been low, along with some other hypothyroid symptoms, but gets closer to normal every time I do a liver flush.

I am a 61 year old female and feel good. My endurance is much better than my 40 year old niece, who I helped for three days last week moving furniture and heavy house work. My gums are healthy according to my dentist, and a large hemroid has vanished.

The best news today for me is that my cholesterol is down to 250!! Down 121 points!! I know it is still too high, but I am encouraged and plan to focus more intently in getting it lower.

Who says this natural stuff doesn't work?!! It takes time, but I feel confident that my underlying health is steadily improving.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.564 sec, (2)