About two years ago I lived with two friends in a REALLY dirty moldy house in a real wooded area. One was a mechanic, one a carpenter and I work outside around animals.
The shower in the house was atrocious because we all used it. I mean dark grey mix of oil, dirt and only god knows what else on the bottom.
Well I used to get drunk alot more back then (I used to not feel like I was dieing after two beers) and when I got in the shower I was dumb enough to lay flat on my back in that disgusting muck on multiple occasions.... It's killing me to think about it.
I hear parasites can enter the bottoms of your feet in the shower... At this house I started developing really bad back acne, white tongue, itchy skin with no rash, lack of energy etc..
What are the chances I let something in my body there and what kinds of things could have gotten in?