CureZone   Log On   Join
Nexium and Epsom Salts

northern lite Views: 2,302
Published: 17 years ago

Nexium and Epsom Salts

Thanks to everyone who responded way back when to my question re Nexium and Epsom Salts . I have been in such agony with "indigestion" that I couldn't even be bothered to get on the site. But I finally realized that the "indigestion" I have been having every night for the last two weeks was in fact my gallbladder. My problem was that I couldn't tell that it wasn't acid reflux until I started having pain in my right side. I've never had such pain. Usually the "indigestion" goes away by midnight and I'm asleep when it does. But this time it was 1:00 am and the pain was now in my side. I could actually feel the stone moving down the bile duct, but I had taken Nexium (for the "indigestion") and didn't want to take a chance of taking Epsom Salts too. I rubbed the area where I could feel the stone. I must have helped it along it's route, because right after that the pain stopped. It still amazes me how the symptoms mimic indigestion. How many other times have I had indigestion, when it's been my gallbladder all along? Probably often.

I have done two cleanses, and am definitely going to do more. Once again, thanks to all who responded to my earlier post.

Northern Lite

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.281 sec, (1)