CureZone   Log On   Join
Deep Tissue Repair Oil Testimony!

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Willowley Views: 4,283
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,566,029

Deep Tissue Repair Oil Testimony!

How to describe just how powerful this oil is?  The best I can do is to say, for me, the Deep Tissue Repair Oil is simply "Liquid Gold" lol!!!!

I have a tendency to get really knotted up in my shoulders and neck, a really tight feeling which causes headaches and an overall feeling of yuck!  The longer I'm online the worse it gets.

Uny sent me a sample of the oil, I was so excited when I got it. That night as usual my shoulders were tight so I rubbed a couple of droppersful on them myself and believe me thats a trick lol.  I just rubbed it in as much as I could and right away I felt the heat, kind of an icy hot and the smell is divine.  Within a few minutes the tension left my shoulders completely, no more pain.  It shocked me because I could feel the heat for a couple of hours, that really surprised me, I was expecting it to go away within the hour.  

Last week I got all tightened up again so I took my bottle of oil and ask my husband to massage my shoulders and neck with it.  I went into his office at 8:30 and came out at 9:00.  He massaged the DTRO (Deep Tissue Repair Oil) into my shoulders and neck for a solid 30 minutes.  He kept getting another dropperfu every few minutes, I asked him how many droppersful he used and he said he hadn't been counting but he thought he used 5.

A massage of any kind is always much better when you use oil and let me tell you this was GREAT!!!!  He massaged that oil in DEEP!  When I told him it was enough lol I went back into the family room and sat down and just absorbed all that goodness. I can't say it 'burned' me because thats not at all what it is, its just a really deep down icy hot feeling, a great feeling and of course the pain was GONE!!!!

The icy hot feeling didn't leave until about 12:45am.  I didn't realize it was that late, when you're online time flies lol.  I got a phone call at about 1:30am so I sat back on the sofa (I had been leaning forward while I was on the laptop) and when my shoulders touched the back of the sofa that icy hot feeling was there again!  I was shocked that the 'burn' lasted over 3 & 1/2 hours but then to feel it again 4 & 1/2 hours later WOW!!!

I was shocked again the next afternoon when I got in the shower.  When the water hit my shoulders there that icy hot feeling was again.  Not exactly the same but great nonetheless! I find that to be AMAZING to say the least!

The key in using it is getting it rubbed in as deep as you can since it stimulates blood flow.  It also reduces swelling and pain.  This is something I will never again be without.  People with arthritis you would be amazed and so grateful to have found something that works like this does.  

One more thing.  The first night I used it I got to wondering if it I would feel the 'burn' on places that didn't hurt, it didn't make my hands icy hot when I rubbed it on my shoulders so I put some on my arm, it felt a tiny bit warm.  So I decided to put some on areas that aren't exposed.  I put some on my breast and some high on the inside of my thigh.  Again, no icy hot just a tiny bit warm.  This made me think of what Dr. Christopher said, that cayenne is a 'thinking herb' so maybe thats true.  I can't come up with any other explanation for why I only felt the healing icy hot on the area that needed the healing.  I can't say it will be like that for everyone but it sure happened that way for me.

This is from the SYL manual on the DTRO.

"This is a deep tissue repair formula for muscle, tendon, ligaments, cartilage, joint and bone healing.  This drives the circulation better than anything you can use externally."

I agree with that statement 100%.  Just want to let everyone know that when I say 'burn' I don't mean hurt.  Its a great healing, repairing icy hot feeling.  For sore, pulled muscles or arthritis its the BOMB.  For me, it truly is "LIQUID GOLD" and worth everything to me!

From the bottom of my heart, thank you Uny & Rocky for making such great products that have such great healing properties.  

Blessings,

Willow 

Oh yeah, one more thing lol.  It smells yummy, yummo!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.297 sec, (2)