CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: hulda or coke flush?

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
gail95 Views: 1,225
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 156,813

Re: hulda or coke flush?

I do The Clark Flush but I use Coke with it. I use a swimmer's nose plug and drink 1 cup of olive oil straight (you cannot taste the oil AT ALL with your nose plugged...try it, it's amazing!), then I chase it with about 3 ounces or so of Coke...I usually drink half the oil, then some Coke and repeat with the rest of the olive oil. I started this on flush #4 and will do #11 this week. I seem to get more and bigger stones out each time. Not sure if it is the Coke but I don't want to change anything because it is working so well. Also, I started using Coke because mixing lemon or grapefruit juice with the oil completely grossed me out. :)

I have also been using ACV and malic acid. I know for a fact the malic acid breaks down the stones as they are now flatter when they come out. Hope this helps.

Gail
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

I do The Clark Flush but I use Coke with it. I use a swimmer's nose plug and drink the olive oil straight (you cannot taste the oil AT ALL with your nose plugged...try it, it's amazing!), then I chase it with about 3 ounces or so of Coke. I started this on flush #4 and will do #11 this week. I seem to get more and bigger stones out each time. Not sure if it is the Coke but I don't want to change anything because it is working so well. Also, I started using Coke because mixing lemon or grapefruit juice with the oil completely grossed me out. :)

I have also been using ACV and malic acid. I know for a fact the malic acid breaks down the stones as they are now flatter when they come out. Hope this helps.

Gail

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.250 sec, (1)