The same happened to me, of course my dentist does not believe it (even though his eyes twitch all the time and he uncontrollably shouts at his assistants - among a lot of other strange little symptoms. Luckily my doctor does believe me and put me through a lot of blood test;it turned out I have active mononucleosis. The DMPS reaction test confirmed that I have severe mercury poisoning. Since they can see the test results black on white my family believes me. I do DMPS and DMSA chelation and eat chlorella, garlic and lots of other very healthy organic stuff. I am much better but not good enough yet. I think my liver has sufferd very much trying to get rid of the mercury.