CureZone   Log On   Join
3rd flush and no results. better to use epson salt?

mrcleanse Views: 3,809
Published: 17 years ago

3rd flush and no results. better to use epson salt?

Hi everyone,

I just did my 3rd flush and unfortunately there were no stones.

My first flush also yielded no stones but my second flush yielded about 30 or so stones, some white (calcified) and others were green, lots of pea sized some bigger.

Before my first flush I took bhumy alamaki tea (break stone tea) for 2.5 weeks. Then six days before each flush lots of malic acid pills to break stones some more. Day before cleanse I only eat green vegetables, ie lettuce and celery. On day of the cleanse, I take magnesium orotate by KAL 4 doses on day of cleanse about 7-8 tablets (800 mg/tablet) also helping to build bile pressure by taking dandelion root and artichoke. Then the actual flush involved coffee enema with crushed magnesium orotate mixed in together. After that, olive oil and lemon juice mixture and rest in bed. Have trouble sleeping because of coffee enema (i think), tried to take some L-orothine but didnt really helped.

I got most of the instructions from "last Acne solution" by leo keissen for those of you who know.

Does anyone know whether taking epson salt is actually more helpful than magnesium orotate? I dont get any diarheas by taking magnesium orotate. I have to self induce the diarhea by doing filtered water enema before actual coffee enema, so i am questioning the actual effectiveness of magnesium orotate.

Anyone with experience, would appreciate if you can share.

Happy new year everyone
_Original_Message_ﰩ

Hi everyone,

I just did my 3rd flush and unfortunately there were no stones.

My first flush also yielded no stones but my second flush yielded about 30 or so stones, some white (calcified) and others were green, lots of pea sized some bigger.

Day before cleanse I only eat green vegetables, ie lettuce and celery. On day of the cleanse, I take magnesium orotate by KAL 4 doses on day of cleanse about 7-8 tablets (800 mg/tablet) also helping to build bile pressure by taking dandelion root and artichoke. Then the actual flush involved coffee enema with crushed magnesium orotate mixed in together. After that, olive oil and lemon juice mixture and rest in bed. Have trouble sleeping because of coffee enema (i think), tried to take some L-orothine but didnt really helped.

I got most of the instructions from "last Acne solution" by leo keissen for those of you who know.

Does anyone know whether taking epson salt is actually more helpful than magnesium orotate? I dont get any diarheas by taking magnesium orotate. I have to self induce the diarhea by doing filtered water enema before actual coffee enema, so i am questioning the actual effectiveness of magnesium orotate.

Anyone with experience, would appreciate if you can share.

Happy new year everyone

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.938 sec, (2)