CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What if Hiv was really a magnification of Candida?

chamele0n Views: 1,702
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,568,741

Re: What if Hiv was really a magnification of Candida?

As incompetent as most medics are I have to say judging from their reactions they seem to lack malice but they simply have no idea what you are talking about. They go by the book and if you are to blame someone you should blame the people that write med school curriculum.

I have read an opinion somewhere saying that the Big Pharma is the one behind the curriculums taught at medical schools and that they don't want people to know about Candida because it causes so many conditions that people have to buy maintenance drugs for.

The physicians that I have seen seem to honestly try to figure things out but once they hear about candida / candidiasis they are taught/trained to think you are hypochondriac and to simply refer you to a shrink.

So you can trust a physician but realize they are incompetent. If they really were trained taught about candidiasis and dismissed patients, they could easily be sued for Medical Malpractice and that is the bigger concern for doctors in my opinion. The standard for judging their behavior in court would be whether it can be proved that a reasonable physician in that doctor's place would have treated one for candidiasis. If they knew their behavior was wrong they would be afraid there might be another doctor that could testify against them in court. I do not believe they are conspired all across the nation to keep people in the dark so the conclusion is they are simply not taught the right things in medical school.

I feel that the Big Pharma might only have its tentacles over US/UK/western nations medical education. Judging from some posts I have seen some posters that happened to be in developing countries were diagnosed and treated properly for candidiasis. Perhaps it is because foreign medical schools were not under the control of Big Pharma. That's why I am thinking of going abroad, I've read some serious research from foreign mainstream medics that do acknowledge that candidiasis is widespread.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.266 sec, (1)