CureZone   Log On   Join
dilating blood vessels?

Views: 2,667
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,569,860

dilating blood vessels?

Do you know that ginger and cayenne pepper dilate blood vessels in your lips? I wonder if garlic and onion also dilate blood vessels? I know that makes your lips temporarily swell. I remember someone's biopsy showed congested blood vessels.

I was reading that someone said cold food and drinks make lips dry. I never knew that. Someone else said their father said dry lips were linked to stomach disorders, and she found it was true when she traveled to Asia and changed her diet from processed food to fresh, cooked food. I think some people on this forum have already changed their diet, though. But it will help. I still eat a lot of processed food since I do not have as much time to cook.

I am curious to know why an old remedy to heal dry lips is to apply butter or coconut oil in your navel? Even if it does not help, what is it about the navel?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.047 sec, (1)