CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded First Flush - easy and successful - with picture

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
RufusG Views: 1,812
Published: 16 years ago

First Flush - easy and successful - with picture

I just completed my first Liver Flush this Saturday night / Sunday morning.

I followed the Hulda Clark Protocol, including drinking 2 glasses of Apple Juice every day from Tuesday until Saturday.

I found the Epsom Salts easy to drink, probably because I dissolved them in warm water.

I had diarrhea before 10:00pm on Saturday night, but it was mild.

At 10:00pm I drank the olive oil easily with just a little extra Apple Juice to take away the taste.

I fell asleep without any problem and slept well until 7:00am

I took the Epsom Salts again at 8:00am and 10:00am.

I had bought a large plastic colander, which I placed under the toilet seat.

In it I collected about 100 green lumps from the first 5 or so bowel movements. I rinsed the colander out with jugs of water and picked out the lumps to photograph.

Thanks to everyone at CureZone and this Forum who have reported their Flushes and made this such an easy event for me.

I will report later about the Results and Benefits from the flush, as I am hoping to reduce my Blood Pressure and the Cholesterol from my "Fatty Liver".
_Original_Message_ﰩ

I just completed my first Liver Flush this Saturday night / Sunday morning.

I followed the Hulda Clark Protocol, including drinking 2 glasses of Apple Juice every day from Tuesday until Saturday.

I found the Epsom Salts easy to drink, probably because I dissolved them in warm water.

I had diarrhea before 10:00pm on Saturday night, but it was mild.

At 10:00pm I drank the olive oil easily with just a little extra Apple Juice to take away the taste.

I fell asleep without any problem and slept well until 7:00am

I took the Epsom Salts again at 8:00am and 10:00am.

I had bought a large plastic colander, which I placed under the toilet seat.

In it I collected about 100 green lumps from the first 5 or so bowel movements. I rinsed the colander out with jugs of water and picked out the lumps to photograph.

Thanks to everyone at CureZone and this Forum who have reported their Flushes and made this such an easy event for me.

I will report later about the Results and Benefits from the flush, as I am hoping to reduce my Blood Pressure and the Cholesterol from my "Fatty Liver".

<a href=liver stones
, My First Liver Flush, by RufusG" SRC="/forums/images/refusg.jpg">

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.703 sec, (2)