CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Prevent Fainting

nbjasmine Views: 6,760
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,570,195

Re: Prevent Fainting

hi dame,

many here will tell you to rest, not attempt to exercise during an extended fast. i know all this, but i have a hard time believing others know my body better than i do. if your body allows you to jog, more power to you.

that said, i will be very surprised if you actually have the energy to jog, let alone run, on an extended fast. or if you do, i would not be surprised that you are wiped out for anything else your day may bring.

your body is actually exerting a LOT of energy and reserves to get you through your fast. walking can aid this, by keeping your blood flowing and organs functioning. running may be counterproductive.

good luck, either way! congrats on getting to day 10.

jasmine

oh- actual advice for not fainting- if you feel lightheaded at all, bend or crouch down lower to the ground until it passes. it wouldn't be the running, per se, that makes you faint. it would be the quick change of position from sitting to standing or the like. change position slowly.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)