CureZone   Log On   Join
spring fast

nbjasmine Views: 398
Published: 11 years ago

spring fast

hello again fellow fasters,

it has been a little while since i visited here. glad to be back.

i am gearing up for my next long fast, beginning tuesday the 16th.

i have learned so much from the good people here on curezone that i have high expectations that this next fast will be even more successful than my previous fast in the fall.

my fall fast was a 29 day, pre planned length. i had a definite goal in mind, which helped as i could count down to refeeding. however, i did not go to completion doing it this way.

this spring, i would like to fast to completion, however long that may take. this scares me, as i am a very goal oriented person. jumping into water of unknown depth does not sit well with me. i will enjoy the support of the curezone group to help me through it, especially as i will be under the same conditions as last time- feeding my family, going about my life, etc.

i maintained my 37 pound loss to within 8 pounds. i am happy with this, but know that i have much psychological work still ahead of me. the holiday season did allow me to revert to some bad habits, but not as bad as before my long fast. i consider this a success, while still recognizing the work yet to be done.

thanks for listening!

jasmine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)