CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sorry to keep asking.

todgor Views: 1,520
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 157,086

Re: Sorry to keep asking.

Some stones are larger than others of course - using Chinese Gold Coin Grass and malic acid and orthophosphoric acid will help to break stones down, you might have to work on the really big ones for awhile, but they are in the minority, usually one big calcified stone, not a gall bladder full of them.

Me I haven't had anything I couldn't tackle in 12 flushes, knock on wood. Of course you want stones to keep rolling out of your liver to your gall bladder to keep the process going, til you are out of them, or your symptoms are manageable. The GCG will encourage that process.

The only problems with pain I experienced afterwards were when I didn't get a colonic - those two times I got pain and sickness. That is because after a few days the toxins recirculate, so it is important to get cleaned out in time. I did get that fixed one time with the help of a good kinestiologist.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)