CureZone   Log On   Join
Beautiful Way to support water fast....revolutionary? And Massage?

mattydean Views: 4,312
Published: 11 years ago

Beautiful Way to support water fast....revolutionary? And Massage?

Hi Folks,

Just wanted to share something I discovered this morning that I think will revolutionize my fast - currently day 5 of 21 ish.

Lying in bed this morning remembering the great sensations of a reflexology session I had a couple of days before and the physical sensations of how good it felt rippled through my body. I found I was able to recreate the mmmmmm feeling by triggering it in my mind. Its like there is a switch in the back of my mind that I can tap to send good feelings through my body.

I am gonna use this tool every time i feel challenged. Abraham Hicks talks about always searching for the best feeling option and this is so simple and feels awesome.

So basically all you have to do is think about a moment that gave you that feel good shudder , it may be the feeling you get when having your hair brushed , feet touched or massaged what ever gives you that feeling of that sensation similar to a yawny stretch tingly good ripple.

and then use that as a mental trigger to stimulate the physical ripple, no physical action needed.

It really works for me and I will keep you posted to know if it helps with staying on track during fasting x

Has anyone had experience of being massaged while fasting? Interested to know if the extra physical stimulation effects people?

Love and Light and thanks to you all x

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.953 sec, (1)