CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: and they call alternative medicine advocates crazy?

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
spudlydoo Views: 920
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,574,661

Re: and they call alternative medicine advocates crazy?

A phd is often useful in deciphering the science speak, from the missinformation. The fact that it mentions the possibility of new drugs to come from this research immediately makes me wonder who is funding these studies.

These lifestyle diseases can be treated very well without drugs, (though this is not what the pharmacutical companies would have you believe), this article attempts to place these lifestyle diseases into the catagory of diseases caused by aging, to remove the responsibility from those who have these conditions, to make appropriate changes in their lifestyles, and see themselves as victims of aging, rather than being complicit in their own disease.

A bit like saying "its my genes that make me fat, not my lifestyle and eating habits", although there may be a genetic component for some people, genetic makeup is not the cause of obesity.

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)