CureZone   Log On   Join
Ozone - Self Experimentation

firstblood Views: 1,946
Published: 12 years ago

Ozone - Self Experimentation

Friend just got a medical grade ozone generator from a place nearby that went out of business. I believe it's a cold corona unit along with the sauna tent (bag) too. However, I could be wrong, nonetheless, the lady used it for internal therapy with great results. We asked if she could provide us with some information regarding the proper way to use ozone. Her is answer was check the net, it's loaded with information. Like I already didn't know that!
So, my friend and I are going to use ozone to see how it actually works. I'm very excited and so is he. H, this is where you come in, please provide us with some info...
What precautions should we take, prior to using ozone?
What is the safest flow rate of concentration and for how long?
I know you recommend rectal insufflation as an effective way to get ozone in to the body, what about bagging an area of the body?
Do you recommend the sauna (ozone mist) as an effective treatment or more of a maintainence mechanism?
Can ozone be used for long term use or is it better for short periods until one feels satisfied with their health?
Your probably thinking first question is what are you using it for? Well, my friend and I for the longest time feel that our health is declining, I have high cholesterol, blood pressure, borderline diabetic, anxiety, I easily get sick, my immune system is weak, I have no energy and find myself struggling to get through the day. Also, I have prostratis and prostate problems, rather annoying..My friend has a host of problems as well, and has lost faith in conventional medicine. He is tired of visiting the Doctors and decided to take his health into his own hands. I'm glad for this site, otherwise we both would be stuck with taking the Doctors orders and not seeing any results. I currently take 4 pills a day, and am afraid that by my next Doctors visit that count will double. I take 1 for high blood pressure, 2 for cholesterol and one for sleep (ambien).

btw - I do not know the brand of the generator, but he paid $800.00 for it, she was asking $1750.00, her house is in foreclosure.

Thanks, good health to all...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.438 sec, (2)