CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: day one of ?

nbjasmine Views: 936
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,575,257

Re: day one of ?

hello f4n,

my first long Water Fast (after several short ones over the years) was 29 days. if you click on my name it will pull up all my posts from then. it was quite an experience. i learned so many things!

my eating was crazy the first few days after my fast but i got it under control quickly. i had always intended to do another fast in the spring so here i am. depending on how this one goes, i intend to do another in the fall this year.

i am exploring the idea of fasting to completion instead of having a preset # of days like last time. i want to do no less than 29 days again but may go longer. my own quirk is that i start on a tuesday and end(ed) on a tuesday, thus the strange number of days. one trap for me is ending anywhere near my PMS time, as i do tend to go carb crazy. this time i am armed not only with knowledge but personal experience of how painful it is to come off a fast badly!

wish me luck and thanks for the interest.

jasmine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.689 sec, (1)