CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Old Broken Bone

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
iFlush Views: 1,392
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,576,290

Re: Old Broken Bone

Thank you- I will give it a try and order the capsules-I think you are right about the non healed bone being an opportunity for cancer-maybe even a spot for small parasites to nest? I still have numbness and sometimes pins and needles. After your bone broke how long did it take you to heal without going to the ER and did you use any of your herbal sprays ect? What surprised me is after the initial break I did not have much pain -just numbness. I did not go into the ER until 3 days later- I wrapped it and walked on it which I think hurt it worse but I didn't think it was broken because of the lack of pain and no black and blue.(medical gave pain pills anyway- this is why the boot broke the bones on top of my foot- I had no feeling at all and couldn't tell the weight of the boot was cracking bones.) I do think if I would have just stayed off it and let it heal I would have been much better off.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)