CureZone   Log On   Join
45 days water fast

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
beautiful_soul Views: 3,819
Published: 11 years ago

45 days water fast

Hello everybody, this is my first message to this forum. You would have to excuse me for not knowing english so well. I am contionusly watching you for a couple of years, so I am very familiar with all of you.

Ok, let't cut the small talk. I have tried to open peoples mind about Water Fasting in my country, along with another girl, who has a blog about water fasting, which looks more like a site, with translated articles mostly. I have a single article on my blog, but it has almost 1000 comments, and I have treated every visitor with respect, answering every question they had, with a lot of details, based on what I have read and on my own experience. chrisb1's replies on curezone were very helpfull and I often relied on them on delicate issues.

"Assisted" is a big word, but the truth is I have done this with a couple of girls during their water fast. I would talk to you about my own, 17 was the longest, and there were other 4, but one girl's experience is much more valuable than mine, because it is more spectacular.

So I am finally getting to the title in my message. She fasted for a total of 45 days, because the first 3 days cannot be considered water fasting, but juice (and tea...) fasting. Her reasons were losing weight (haha, like 80 percent of us) and also getting rid of an obsession. I don't know how to explain the second one exactly, it appears feeling nothing but hunger would keep the unwanted thoughts away. It was her first water fast, that's the reason I'm so amazed of her willpower, her resistance in front of all the hard detox simptoms.

She has gone from 86.6 to 68.5 at the end of her fast. It is relevant to say that she is 20 years old and 1.72. The approach of the post-fast period was very wise, she did not jump into foods, like many do, let's face it, and she has done everything by the book (and how dangerous it would have been not to do that after all these days of food deprivation). Diluted juices first, for many days, after that veggies and fruits, and after like a month or something other foods, but in very small quantities, so that the body had time to get used to do. She weighted every day so the weight would not go out of control, and the result is that she's now, after 6 weeks, 66.6 kg, with a metabolism that is working like a clock, consuming 5 meals a day, very light foods, and maximum 1,200 kcals.

The fasting has cured her need for sweets, the addiction that made her reach that weight, she is now feeling much more energetic, sleeps less and rests better. Currently, she's going to the gym to rebuild those muscles that are waisted in the first days of fasting and to sculpture her body. She does not have loose skin but her hair was thiner after the water fast, but has now done some tratments that helped.

The thing I didn't like about her is that she was too obsessed about her weight. Another negative aspect was that she insisted on electrostimulation, which is quite hard for the body to handle during water fasting, and she also went to the pool, when the best thing to do was resting as much as possible. At one time after the fast she had dehydration symptoms, I was kind of concerned and I suggested that she should drink more water, because she was definetly not taking enough. Her diziness made driving difficult to impossible, but she handled other activities, like going to the university and taking exams.

Hope it's not the last message to this wonderful community. :)
Carmen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.672 sec, (2)